Sweet Acacia Essence Oil
The EcoVillage’s Sweet Acacia Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting truly some of the best fragrance available. Poured up fresh ~ into the bottle size of your choice.
“Today we received the two bottles of ACACIA oil. We love the scents and we would like to order 3 more bottles. The scent is for the german composer Karheinz Stockhausen, who has been composing for 27 years a large opera cycle called LIGHT. He finished this year this immense work (more then 30 hours of beautiful music). He just said, that the acacia oil we received today has “opened a temple in his being”!” (Kathinka Pasveer, Germany
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Sweet Acacia essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Sweet Acacia essence oil has a light yet distinctly sweet aroma. This fragrance carries a spring into summer liveliness to it.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on alight bulb ringor in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in roomor car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scentsimply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Sweet Acacia Essence Oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.