Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: flower
Strength of Aroma: Potent
intensely sweet floral
- Health benefits of ylang-ylang essential oil includes providing relief from stress and anxiety. This oil sedates or calms nervous afflictions, stress, anger and anxiety, while inducing a relaxed feeling. This oil is a very effective agent for lowering blood pressure.
- Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil is a health booster for the nervous system. It strengthens the nervous system and repairs any damage it may have suffered.
- It is also good for those suffering from insomnia, fatigue, frigidity and other stress related conditions.
- It is extremely effective in maintaining moisture and oil balance of the skin and keeps the skin looking hydrated, smooth, and young.
- Ylang ylang oil eases depression and relaxes both the body and soul, thereby driving away anxiety, sadness, and chronic stress. It also has an uplifting effect on mood and induces feelings of joy and hope. It may be an effective treatment for those undergoing nervous breakdowns and acute depression after a shock or an accident.
- Use Ylang Ylang Essential Massage Oil to bring calmness to a weary body and release agitating circular thought processes.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to bring a youthful glow to the skin and spark creative new ideas. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Bergamot essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.