Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: twigs and leaves
Strength of Aroma: Potent
pungent evergreen needle-like aroma
- It is said that when Mother Nature creates a diseases, she also creates the cure. The almost magical healing and disinfectant properties of Tea Tree oil make it a wonder healer that also boosts the immune system. However, it is not meant to be ingested because as such it is poisonous. It is meant for topical application only.
- Tea tree essential oil can be used as a cure for almost all tropical infections and diseases. Name it and Tea Tree oil has some sort of positive effect or treatment for that disease.
- It promotes the absorption of nutrients from food and gives protection from diseases as well. It’s overall it is a positive addition to everyone’s life.
- The Cicatrisant property of this essential oil makes it heal wounds quickly and protects them from infections. It also assists to curtail itching as it disinfects bites from such insects as mosquitoes, ticks and chiggers (used here at the Monastery extensively during the summer months!).
- The stimulant property of tea tree essential oil can be very beneficial for taking care of hair conditions such as dandruff or hair loss. Simply apply a diluted amount of tea tree essential oil to the scalp. The increased blood flow experienced will help hair follicles stay healthy.
- Other benefits of Tea Tree Oil include relief from muscular pain, aches, and sprains, speeds up all healing processes and increases the rate of new tissue and cellular growth.
- Tea Tree essential oil is refreshing and cleansing. It’s strong herbaceous and woody aroma assists in easing mental stress and purifies the mind and body of emotional wounds. Once old wounds are released, the body can then change the behavioral patterns that led to the wounding to begin with.
- Use Tea Tree Essential Massage Oil to heal and regenerate physical and emotional wounds – as both are directly related to each other.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to cleanse the aura. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Lemon and Cinnamon essential oils for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.