Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Plant Part: rind
Strength of Aroma: Potent
- Stimulates the generation of new cells, or more precisely, cell division, and recycling of the cellular material in the body. This does not only promote general growth within the body, but also helps heal or repair the regular wear and tear and outstanding damage done to the body.
- The essential oil of tangerine soothes the body. It soothes all types of inflammation and hyperactivity in the organ systems functioning in the body, namely the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous, and excretory systems.
- As a stomachic, the essential oil of tangerine keeps the stomach in good condition by maintaining the proper flow of digestive juices and maintains the right balance between the acid and bile so that excess acids are neutralized. This also cures wounds, if any, in the stomach. It soothes the stomach and gives relief from inflammation.
- Other benefits of tangerine oil include improving circulation of blood and phlegm, boosts digestion, helps maintain oil and moisture balance in the skin and shows cicatrisant and emollient properties as well. It also eases constipation and treats diarrhea, flatulence, rashes, dryness and cracking of skin, hair problems, and dandruff.
- Tangerine essential oil expresses lightheartedness, is uplifting and energizing. As a sedative, tangerine essential oil eases depression, anger and impulsive responses.
- Please note: This oil may show some extent of phototoxicity in certain skin types, but in general, it is non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing.
- Use Tangerine Essential Massage Oil to stimulant circulation throughout the body and thus assist in the regeneration body functioning.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to soak in elasticity to weary joints and muscles. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Bergamot or Clove essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.