Sweet Pea Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Sweet Pea essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: stimulates creativity, soothes nerves
Aroma: extremely sweet, extremely strong; clear color; semi-thick consistency
History and legends: The sweet pea is a climbing herb with the official name of Lathyrus odoratus. It is native to Italy. The name “sweet pea” comes from “lathyros,” which is the Greek term for “pea,” and from “odoratus,” which is Latin for “fragrant.”
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Sweet Pea essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Sweet pea essence oil is stout. Sweet and loud. Watch out… (just saying)
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Sweet Pea essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.