Strawberry Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Strawberry essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: vitalizing
Aroma: sweet strong aroma; slight reddish color; semi-thick consistency
Historical facts and legends: The strawberry, a member of the rose family, is unique in that it is the only fruit with seeds on the outside rather than the inside. In Greek and Roman times, the strawberry was a wild plant. The strawberry was a symbol for Venus, the Goddess of Love, because of its heart shapes and red color. The English word “strawberry” comes from the Anglo-Saxon “streoberie” not spelled in the modern way until 1538.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Strawberry essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Strawberry essence oil carries a true strawberry aroma. Sweetly refreshing.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Strawberry essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.