Botanical Name: Aniba rosaedora
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: wood
Strength of Aroma: Mild
Aromatic Scent: warm, woody, sweet, floral
- Rosewood, which has was widely wasted for unimportant applications, could have been used to produce tons of rosewood essential oil and put to better use to keep humanity healthier. The Purple People EcoVillage has a small quantity of this essential oil left – after which it will be discontinued until it becomes sustainable.
- Rosewood essential oil can uplift depressed moods and leave one smiling within minutes. The mild, sweet, spicy and floral aroma of this oil is thus favored by aromatherapy specialists. It drives away sadness and disappointment and prepares one to take on life with a new and positive outlook. It can be very good for those who recently failed or are feeling down, whether it is in terms of academics, professional situations, or relationships.
- Rosewood oil can keep one’s brain cool, active, sharp and alert and can take away headaches as well. This will also assist in improving memory and help protect from neurotic disorders.
- It rejuvenates the skin and keeps it looking healthy and young. It can be useful in the treatment of nausea, vomiting, cough and cold, stress, wrinkles, skin diseases, and acne.
- Use Rosewood Essential Massage Oil to assist in uplifting one’s level of consciousness and awareness.
- Add to the atmosphere of your quiet space to consecrate it.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to relieve headaches and open emotional blockages. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Lavender essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.