Botanical Name: Rosemarirus officinalis
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: leaves
Strength of Aroma: Potent
- Rosemary oil is often used for indigestion, relieving flatulence, stomach cramps, constipation, and bloating. Rosemary essential oil is also thought to relieve symptoms of dyspepsia and it is an appetite stimulant.
- It assists in detoxifying for the liver, and it also helps to regulate the creation and release of bile, which is a key part of the digestive process. It also stimulates blood flow and improves circulation, which can benefit the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate hair follicles, making hair grow longer, stronger and slow down premature hair loss and graying. Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Regular massaging of the scalp with rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff.
- Topical application of the essential oil on the skin, or regular massage with the oil helps in toning the skin and removing dryness. It can also give skin a healthy, even glow when regularly applied, or when it is a main component in moisturizers and other creams.
- Rosemary essential oil is a disinfectant and is often used as a mouth wash. It also helps in removing bad breath. By removing oral bacteria, rosemary essential oil can prevent gingivitis, cavities, plaque build up, and other damaging dental conditions.
- Inhalation of rosemary essential oil can increase the strength of the immune system and help combat all of the diseases associated with free radicals, including cancer and heart disease.
- Recent research suggests that the use of rosemary essential oil s antimicrobial qualities can help reduce the effects and recurring inflammation of the herpes virus and even affects the level of contagiousness of the virus.
- Rosemary essential oil is an excellent brain and nerve tonic. It is often used by students during exam times because it increases concentration and helps in studying efficiently. It stimulates mental activity and is a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue and forgetfulness.
- Use Rosemary Essential Massage Oil to regenerate healthy skin tone and tune up body functioning.
- Add a few drops onto a light bulb ring in rooms where a lot of activity is present. Working, eating, playing, studying. Stay on top of it all.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to strengthen the immune system and lift one’s spirits. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Basil essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.