Pineapple Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Pineapple essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: uplifting, joyful
Aroma: very sweet, very aromatic; clear color; semi-thick consistency
Historical facts and legends: The pineapple fierce on the outside, sweet on the inside was given its English name for its resemblance to a pine cone. The herbaceous plant was originally called “anana,” or “excellent fruit,” and evolved in the inland areas of what is now Brazil and Paraguay. Highly regarded for its intense sweetness, the “excellent fruit” was a staple of Indian feasts and rites related to tribal affirmation.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Pineapple essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Pineapple essence oil is very fruity. Try a few drops of this oil in some unscented lotion or other body cream.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Pineapple essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.