Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestrus
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
twigs, needles, bark
Strength of Aroma: strong
- The numerous health benefits of pine essential oil have made it one of the most important essential oils used in aromatherapy. The healing properties include its ability to reduce inflammation and associated redness, protect against sinus infections, clear mucus and phlegm, cure skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, boost the immune system, fight fungal and viral infections, stimulate the mind and body, and protecting the home and body from a wide variety of germs. Pine essential oil also increases the metabolism and boosts one’s energy levels.
- Pine essential oil is a mesmerizing essence and gives a sweet aroma to cosmetics, perfume blends and other scented products. Pine essential oil also assists in removing lice from the hair, and is widely used as massage oil and bath oil.
- This essential oil is also considered an analgesic and is therefore a good remedy those suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatic conditions. It is antiseptic and is regularly used to treat boils, cuts, sports injuries, and Athletes Foot. Pine essential oil is very helpful for curing respiratory problems and is commonly used in making cough and cold preparations.
- Another important health benefits of pine essential oil is its role in treating various skin problems such as psoriasis, itching, pimples, eczema, skin diseases, poor skin, scabies, sores, and fleas.
- Use Pine Massage Oil to remedy joint pain and disinfect body members.
- Add Pine essential oil to the air to disinfect the area. Breathe with ease.
- Add several drops into warm bath water aid skin ailments. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Sage essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.