Botanical Name: Cymbopogpn martinii
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: dried grass
Strength of Aroma: Pleasant
Aromatic Scent: warm, rose-like
- The essential oil of Palma Rosa aids in reducing fever due to it’s antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Essential Oil of Palma Rosa is effective in stopping the duplication of virus within the body and successfully eliminates them.
- When applied externally on wounds, Palma Rosa protects from infections and also kills the bacteria that have already grown on them. It also prevents external bacterial infections on the skin, armpits, head, eyebrows, eyelids, and ears.
- It also helps cure sores, cracks on the skin and Athlete s Foot.
- Palma Rosa oil exhibits a hydrating affect. This is one of the soothing properties of Palma Rosa essential oil. It helps the body retain the moisture in the tissues and maintains the moisture balance throughout the physical vehicle. This can assist in relieving inflammation and dehydration, and is particularly good for the skin. It keeps the skin soft, moist, and looking young.
- Palma Rosa oil relaxes the muscles and nerves, dissipates depression, fatigue, anxiety, anger and nervousness, while also having an uplifting effect on the mind.
- Use Palmarosa Essential Massage Oil to gently calm mind body and soul.
- Add several drops into warm bath water aid inflammation and nourish the skin.
- Send Pamarosa in the atmosphere of the room to assist with fevers, ridding the room of bacteria. It has a very relaxing and cleansing effect on body and mind.
- Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Lime essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.