Botanical Name: Myristica fragrans
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: seed
Strength of Aroma: Moderate
Aromatic Scent: spicy, woody, pleasant
- It makes an excellent room freshener due to its woody and pleasant aroma.
- Nutmeg oil is very useful for treating muscular and joint pain. Nutmeg oil is also anti-inflammatory. Massaging nutmeg oil on the affected area is an effective treatment for arthritis, rheumatism, and lumbago.
- Nutmeg oil is an essential part of Chinese medicine for treating abdominal pain and inflammation. It also reduces swelling of the joints.
- Nutmeg oil stimulates the brain and relieves mental exhaustion and stress. It is also believed that nutmeg oil improves the quality of one’s dreams, making them more intense and colorful. It is a good remedy for anxiety as well as depression.
- Nutmeg oil also enhances concentration and increases overall efficiency at study and work.
- Nutmeg oil is a good stimulant, not only for the mind, but also for the rest of the body. Its relaxing aroma comforts the body, increases blood circulation and helps with poor blood circulation.
- Use Nutmeg Essential Massage Oil to stimulant circulation and rejuvenate body functioning as a whole.
- Diffuse in the room when studying or at any time in need of concentrating.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to relieve mental exhaustion and stress as well as to enhance alertness. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Clary Sage essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.