Nag Champa Essence Oil
“This is the champa (#1) I’ve been looking for! So many out there but not the right scent. I love this one. Everyone comments on it.” K.N. (AZ)
The Purple EcoVillage Nag Champa essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
three champas to choose from
Nag Champa Oil#1 (light brown color, traditional)
Nag Champa Oil#2 (yellow color, slightly sweeter)
Blue Champa Oil (herbal, spicy)
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: Expansive and mystical
Aroma: floral spicy musky aromas; semi-thick consistency
Historical facts and legends: Nag Champa contains a large proportion of sandalwood and the frangipani fragrance (which by other names is called the champa or plumeria flower). In lesser proportions Nag Champa also contains a semi liquid resin halmaddi taken from the Ailanthus Malabarica tree. Sri Satya Sai Baba made this special blend one of the best selling fragrances of the known world at this time.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Nag Champa essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Nag Champa essence oil a very calming sweet and spicy fragrance. It is one of the best sellers!
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Nag Champa essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.