Lotus Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Lotus essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: Aid in spiritual unfoldment and development, Ethereal, Divine Inspiration
Aroma: Very sweet, warm, misty atmosphere of tropical forests
Historical facts and legends: Symbolic of creation and rebirth. A symbol of the sun. At nightfall it closes and goes beneath the water and at dawn it climbs up above the water and reopens. The Lotus flower always shines clean and pure against the background of the dirty pond. Because of this. the lotus flower has come to be associated with purity and beauty in the religions of Buddhism and Hinduism.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Lotus essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Lotus essence oil is a sweet lingering aroma. Very uplifting.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Lotus essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.