Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifoila
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: lime peels
Strength of Aroma: Moderate
Aromatic Scent: tart
- Lime essential oil assists in alleviating infections and protects against their development. When externally applied, lime oil can eliminate infections on the skin and in wounds. It has been reported that when consumed, it effectively helps to cure infections of the throat, mouth, colon, stomach, intestines and urinary system.
- It is miraculously effective in curing sores, gangrene, psoriasis, ulcers, rashes, carbuncles and other similar problems. It can even cure viral infections of the respiratory system, thus benefiting in the treatment of bronchitis. It is effective in alleviating other viral infections such as flu, mumps, coughs, colds, and measles.
- Lime essential oil is an excellent bactericide. It can be used in the treatment of food poisoning, diarrhea, typhoid, and cholera, all of which are caused by bacteria. In addition, it can cure internal bacterial infections in the colon, stomach, intestines and urinary tract as well as external infections on the skin, ears, eyes, and in wounds.
- Lime oil is also known for its disinfectant properties. Added to food, it protects it from getting spoiled through infection by microbes.
- Lime essential oil tones up the muscles, tissues and skin as well as the various systems that function in the body, including the respiratory, circulatory, nervous, digestive and excretory systems.
- Use Lime Essential Massage Oil to put an armor of protection around the body to shield it from harmful bacteria in the environment.
- Hot and sweaty is a perfect time to diffuse Lime essential oil into the air – let it seep deep into the pores. After a work out, cooking in the kitchen, sauna, sweat lodge…
- Add several drops into warm bath water to effect an internal deep cleaning. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Ylang Ylang essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.