Lemon Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
Extraction Method: cold compression
Plant Part: fresh fruit peel
Strength of Aroma: Slightly potent
Aromatic Scent: pleasantly citrus
- Lemon essential oil is calming and helps remove mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness and nervous tension. It has the ability to refresh the mind by creating positive thoughts and removing negative emotions. It has been reported that inhaling lemon oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness.
- This essential oil is also useful for treating asthma. Inhaling the aroma of lemon essential oil can clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing. It also provides relief from sleeplessness.
- Since lemon oil is carminative, it is used in the treatment of stomach problems, including indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, and cramps.
- Inhaling lemon essential oil is very helpful in reducing weight because the aroma assists in satisfying the appetite.
- Lemon oil is also effective as a hair tonic and it used to promote strong, healthy and shiny hair. Lemon oil can also be used in eliminating dandruff.
- Lemon oil is effective against infectious diseases such as fever, malaria and typhoid.
- Use Lemon Essential Massage Oil to awaken dormant strengths and release awakened weaknesses.
- Good day, sunshine – take it to work. Wear it close to your heart with the heart diffuser pendant.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to open nasal passages and stimulate brain functions. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Tea Tree essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.