Jasmine Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Jasmine essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: Sensual, emotionally uplifting, eases depression
Aroma: sweet with a citrus like undertone
Historical facts and legends: The word jasmine is derived from the Arabic word “yasmin,” which means fragrant flower. Jasmine is among the best known of fragrances. It is perhaps the most sought after oil of perfumers around the world. In India, Jasmine flowers (Mogra flowers) are regarded as sacred, symbolizing innocence and purity of mind.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Jasmine essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Jasmine essence oil is very sweet and is one of the most widely used oils on the planet. It opens up the emotions for release and upliftment.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Jasmine essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.