Indian Darbar Attar Essence Oil
uncut, alcohol free, long lasting… truly some of the best essence oil available
The Purple EcoVillage Indian Darbar Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting purely some of the best fragrance body oil available.
Description: deep, rich, spicy; dark brown color; thick consistency
Aromatherapy properties: invigorating, mystical
Uses of fragrance oil include:
- Freshen up the Household – Add a few drops of Indian Darbar Essence Oil on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets. Place a few drops of oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, drain, dryer sheet, potpourri, or vacuum bag filter.
The Fragrance Corner
Indian Darbar Attar Oil stands out as one of the most refreshing of the attars. Spicy and true.
- Diffusing – One of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere is through diffusion. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in car or room diffuser. One of the more common methods is using an aromatherapy oil disffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Massage – Create a massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running warm bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Experience a wonderfully scented bath soak.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and of course as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.
One may come across unbelievably good offers for oils which may believably be a sacrifice in quality for quantity…
Experience quality essence oils at truly reasonable prices.