Hyacinth Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Hyacinth essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Hyacinth (USA) – slightly stronger
Hyacinth (United Kingdom) – slightly lighter
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: overcoming grief, love, peaceful sleep
Aroma: lilac-like, sweet, floral, slightly herbal
Historical facts and legends: Hyacinth is a native of Turkey and the Middle East, along the eastern shores of the Mediterranean. The name “hyacinth” can be traced back to remote antiquity, a relect of a non-Greek language Thracopelasgian which was spoken some 4,000 years ago. It’s meaning is connected with the blue color of water.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Hyacinth essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Hyacinth essence oil is very fragrant. It’s sweetness claims a gentle calming affect on the wearer.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Hyacinth essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.