Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
Extraction Method: Compression
Plant Part: rind
Strength of Aroma: Potent
- The essential oil of Grapefruit is rich in antioxidants and abundant in Vitamin-C. This vitamin, combined with the other antioxidant components present in grapefruit essential oil, boosts the immune system. It protects the body from new infections as well as eliminates infections which are already present. It is very effective in treating infections of the colon, stomach, intestines, urinary system, excretory system and kidneys
- Inhaling the aroma of grapefruit oil assists in lowering one’s appetite and aids in weight management.
- Grapefruit essential oil also keeps the skin clean. It is particularly good for treating oily skin and acne, and it also provides a refreshing feeling.
- It can also be beneficial for treating stiffness and cramps in the muscles.
- Grapefruit oil stimulates the brain, giving new direction to thoughts by stimulating the Endocrinol glands and promoting the proper secretion of hormones and enzymes.
- The digestive system also benefits from this essential oil as it stimulates the secretion of gastric juices and bile in the stomach, as well as movement of ingested food through the intestines. It stimulates the lymphatic, circulatory, and excretory system. All in all, the body s entire metabolism is kept in optimum condition.
- Grapefruit essential oil has an uplifting and relaxing effect on mind. It opens positive feelings of hope, cures depression, and relieves anxiety and stress. This effect comes from two sources. First, due to its aroma and second, due to its stimulating effects of certain hormones that have uplifting effects on the brain. It also stimulates the nervous system and makes one more active and alert.
- Use Grapefruit Essential Massage Oil to refresh the body and stimulate the proper energy flow of all systems within the body.
- Brighten your day, one breathe at a time. Take Grapefruit oil with you on the road.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to assist in alleviating internal infections and enhance brain alertness. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Geranium essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.