Ginger Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Ginger essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: prosperity; love; aphrodisiac; strength
Aroma: sharp, peppery sweet, spicy
Historical facts and legends: Ginger has been used for food and medicine for so long that it’s true origins are unknown. The oldest documented use dates back to China in about 2000 BC. The English name ‘Ginger’ seems to have derived from Sanskrit ‘shringavera’, which means ‘antler shaped root’. Farmers have been reported to rub a small amount of Ginger the on backsides of horses to impart more vitality. Ginger has a longstanding reputation as an aphrodisiac and is sometimes used in the treatment of impotency
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Ginger essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Ginger essence oil is an even toned spicy fragrance. Spicy with a hint of floral.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Ginger essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.