Geranium Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: stems and leaves
Strength of Aroma: Potent
Aromatic Scent: gingery sweet
mosquito repellent, calming, aids PMS, rejuvenation
- Geranium Oil’s many benefits include: balance hormones, relieve stress and depression, reduce inflammation and irritation, improve the skin health, eases menopause symptoms, improve circulation, benefit dental health, boost kidney health, and lower blood pressure.
- Geranium Oil speeds up the healing process of wounds, cuts and surgical incisions while it prevents bacteria from developing on wounds – thus inhibiting infections.
- Geranium Oil has a very pleasant and uplifting aroma, comparable to a combination of floral fragrances and mint. Owing to its property as a mild antibacterial substance, it aids in eliminating body odor. Unlike other substances whose odors are released in exhalation, geranium oil is a circulatory oil – it exits the body during perspiration. Excess physical activity is usually the time when body odor becomes more apparent, but sweating actually releases the pleasant aroma of geranium oil.
- Geranium essential oil is very beneficial in the treatment of acne, dermatitis and other skin diseases, as well as infections of the nose, throat and other respiratory organs. Research has revealed that this essential oil has a positive effect on eczema, neuralgia, burns, ulcers, tonsillitis, and Post Menopause Syndrome (PMS).
- Use Geranium Essential Massage Oil to give the body a full tune up. Exhilarating experience!
- Inhale this essential oil when feeling tired or drained. It’s stimulating aroma is an excellent motivator. Breathe deep and smile.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to take the healing benefits of Geranium oil deep within. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Bergamot essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.
Blending: Geranium Oil blends well with Bergamot, Basil, Cedar Wood, Carrot Seed, Citronella, Lavender, Neroli, Lime, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit and Rosemary essential oils.
Please note: Always consult a health care practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.