Frangipani Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Frangipani essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: assists in restoring peace & harmony
Aroma: rich floral, sweet, heady
Historical facts and legends: The Frangipani tree’s orginal name is Plumera. It received the name Frangipani by Marquis Frangipani (Marechal des Armees of Louis XIII of France) who considered it to be a perfect scent- better than all other scents combined. Described as the mother of all scents in India and Bali – it is present at every ceremony and viewed as the ‘Tree of Life, symbolizing the eternal life of the soul – nectar for the Gods.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Frangipani essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Frangipani essence oil very floral with a slight earthy understone. Summer time and exuberance.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Frangipani essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.