Botanical Name: Abies siberica
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: needles
Strength of Aroma: moderate
Aromatic Scent: pleasant, forest-like
- Fir Needle Essential Oils assists in reducing pain, preventing infections, improving respiratory function, balancing the metabolism, detoxifying the body, and reducing body odor.
- Use Fir Needle Essential Massage Oil to open energy blockages and balance these centers, thus assist regeneration bodily functioning.
- Stroll through a pleasant forest. Relax, close your eyes and inhale.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to soak in elasticity to weary joints and muscles. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Rosemary essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.