Eucalyptus Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Eucalyptus essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: Invigorating, penetrating. Aids in relieving grief, sorrow. Helps respiratory problems. Antiseptic, insect repellent.
Aroma: pungent, sharp, spicy
Historical facts and legends: The origin of the Eucalyptus is in Australia, where it is a food source for the Kuala bear. It migrated to Africa, India and Southern Europe, but the most popular place for the Eucalyptus in the United States is in the state of California, where it is often considered a native tree.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Eucalyptus essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Eucalyptus essence oil is mild enough to wear as a perfume oil yet pungent enough to clear one’s head.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Eucalyptus essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.