Coriander Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Coriandum sativum
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: seeds
Strength of Aroma: Potent
Aromatic Scent: sweet, spicy, slightly fruity, herbaceous warm
balancing, supportive, grounding
- Coriander essential oil assists in relieving spasmodic cramps, both of the limbs and intestines, as well as coughs.
- It also proves beneficial in cases of spasmodic cholera. It also relieves nervous cramps, convulsions, and generally relaxes the body and mind.
- Coriander Oil cleans the blood of toxins and acts as a detoxifier or blood purifier.
- This essential oil is a good deodorant. It reduces bad breath and eliminates mouth impurities .
- Use Coriander Essential Massage Oil to relieve muscle cramps and support healthy blood.
- For coughs and colds, detox with the assistance of breathing in Coriander through a room diffuser.
- Add several drops into warm bath to assist colds, flus and to ground one’s energies. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Ginger essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.
Blending: Black pepper oil blends well with Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Sage, Sandalwood, Red Mandarin, Ylang-Ylang, Juniper, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove, Ginger, Geranium, Coriander, Grapefruit, Fennel and Frankincense oils.
Please note: Always consult a health care practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.