Clary Sage Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Salvia sciarea
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: buds and leaves
Strength of Aroma: Moderate
Aromatic Scent: earthy, sweet
- Clary Sage is an flower in the mint family which has been highly praised as a medicinal plant throughout history, particularly owing to its numerous benefits for vision and eye health. It is a close relative of common garden sage, but it has a different organic makeup.
- Clary Sage Oil can boost self esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength, thereby efficiently easing depression. It assists in bringing about peace of mind and acts as a sedative for tense nerves.
- This essential oil is reported to help with addictions of all kinds (particularly drugs) and can stimulate a change in mentality towards a positive way of approaching life.
- It strengthens the gums and tones the skin, muscles and hair follicles, thus preventing hair loss. It balances and regulates
the production of natural oils in the skin, reducing both oily and dry skin, All in all, this essential oil facilitates youthful glow and vitality.
- It also serves as an efficient deodorant.
- Clary Sage oil helps to stimulate efficient absorption of nutrients and digestion of food, and regulation of bowel movements. It also helps the healing of ulcers and wounds in the stomach. By regulating bowel movements, it can also protect the integrity of the colon.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature and can treat back aches and joint pain.
- Use Clary Sage Essential Massage Oil to induce a feeling of immense joy, confidence, pleasure and high spirits and fill one with the desire to live life to the fullest.
- Disperse the aroma of Clary Sage into the air and release scattered thoughts and emotions that obstruct clear vision.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to vitalize the skin. Love your body. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Lime or Sweet Orange essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.