Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cinnamonum zeylanicum
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: leaves
Strength of Aroma: Moderately strong
Aromatic Scent: warm, spicy
warming, reduces stress, calming; respiratory tract, rheumatism, arthritis and general pains. It calms an exhausted feeling of depression, tones the whole body and stimulates the glandular system, thus easing menstrual pains
- The pleasant aroma of cinnamon oil makes it very effective as a room freshener and is often added to potpourris.
- Cinnamon oil is an excellent mosquito repellent.
- It also assists in relieving infections of the respiratory tract, rheumatism, arthritis and general pains, calms an exhausted feeling of depression, tones the whole body , stimulates the glandular system, eases period pains.
- Being strong in nature, cinnamon oil should be avoided for internal consumption. It can also have adverse effects on the skin if used topically in concentrated form. Hence, it may need to be used in diluted form. When using cinnamon oil, apply a small quantity initially and check if any allergic reaction symptoms arise. Do not apply cinnamon oil on the face and other sensitive areas
- Use Cinnamon Leaf Essential Massage Oil to assist with bronchitis, diarrhea, chills, infections, flu, rheumatism and arthritis, infectious diseases, calming spasms of the digestive tract, nausea and vomiting.
- Cheer up with each breath. Light a little Cinnamon oil into a room diffuser. Now relax.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to open nasal passages, disinfect inner and outer imbalances. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt n the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Geranium essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.
Blending: Cinnamon Oil is added to many aromatherapy preparations. It enhances the effectiveness of other herbs and essential oils, thus speeding up the treatment of various herbal remedies. Cinnamon Leaf oil blends well with lemon, rosemary, geranium, lavender and cardamom essential oils.
Please note: Always consult a health care practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.