Cinnamon Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Cinnamon essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: warming, reduces stress, aid in circulation
Aroma: spicy, peppermint-like
Historical facts and legends: Cinnamon has been in use by humans for thousands of years—as early as 2,000 B.C. It is known to be one of the oldest spices used by human beings as a food flavoring, beverage, medicinal herb and even as an embalming agent. Cinnamon is known to have many medicinal benefits and has been used as part of both eastern and western medicine throughout history.The Egyptian queen Cleopatra was famous for her use of seductive oils and scents, and employed cinnamon oil. It has had its uses in love potions as well.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Cinnamon essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Cinnamon essence oil is lively invigorating aroma. Adds a warm touch to body and soul.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Ciinnamon essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.