China Musk Essence Oil
The Purple People Market Place China Musk essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: excellent for meditation, inner strength, calms emotions, pleasant dreams, grounding strength, sensual
Aroma: powdery musky oriental
Historical facts and legends: Musk oil has been used since time antiquity due to the known fact that musk retains its singular aroma for a long time. Used throughout the east from as far as northern Russia to China and India on into the main continent of Africa, healers have used this aroma in healing as well as to enhance strength in males and females alike.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of China Musk essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
China Musk essence oil is a softly sweet delicate musk. A musk for every occasion.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding China Musk essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.