Cedarwood Essence Oil
The Purple People Market Place Cedarwood essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: soothing; strengthening; aid in relieving nervous tension, anxiety, insomnia, stress, enhances concentration
Aroma: woody, herbal
Historical facts and legends: Possibly the first essential oil to be extracted from a plant. Almost all indigenous peoples all over the world consider it a highly sacred plant and have used it for purification purposes. King Solomon is reported to have chosen to use cedar wood to build the Temple in Jerusalem due it’s properties of strength
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Cedar wood essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Cedar wood essence oil is a light woody aroma. Excellent for lethargy or those days when one’s energy level is low.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Cedar wood essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.