Cassia Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cinnamonum cassia
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: leaves and twigs
Strength of Aroma: Potent
Aromatic Scent: warm, pungent aroma
benefits the digestive system; inhibits diarrhea, nausea and vomiting; improve blood circulation, brings warmth to the joints affected by rheumatism and arthritis; strengthens gums and hair roots, tightens muscles and lifts the skin; relaxes menstrual cramps and opens obstructed menstruation paths.
- Cassia is an anti-diarrhea antimicrobial agent. It inhibits the microbial growth and stops diarrhea from occurring.
- This essential oil counters depression, uplifts mood and induces warm feelings in the body and mind.
- Cassia essential oil improves the circulation of the blood and brings warmth to the joints and other parts of the body affected by rheumatism and arthritis.
- The Essential Oil of Cassia relaxes menstrual cramps and opens obstructed menstruation paths. This also gives relief from symptoms such as headaches, nausea, and drowsiness that are commonly associated with menses.
- The warming effect of this oil gives relief from the fever.
- Use Cassia essential Massage Oil to facilitate proper distribution of nutrients and oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Diffuse into the air. A sunny disposition is it’s gift to you.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to improve circulation and rejuvenate skin tone. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Ginger essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.
Blending: Cassia oil blends well with black pepper, caraway, chamomile, coriander, frankincense, ginger, geranium, nutmeg, rosemary essential oils.
Please note: Always consult a health care practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.