Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: berries (peppercorn)
Strength of Aroma: Potent
Aromatic Scent: warm, herbaceous.
- The two of the best qualities of black pepper oil are it’s warming and stimulating properties. Black pepper oil improves circulation, thereby giving immediate relief for rheumatism and arthritis, particularly during the winter when the symptoms are aggravated the most. It is also effective in removing toxins like uric acid from the blood, benefiting people suffering from chronic rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
- It protects the body from damages done by oxidants (free radicals) and also helps to repair those damages that have already been done.
- It also delays adverse affects of aging such as vision loss, muscular degeneration, wrinkling of the skin, degeneration and loosening of the muscles, loss of mobility in the joints, nervous disorders, and memory loss.
- It is an effective antispasmodic and gives good relief in case of cramps, muscles pulls, spasms, or convulsions.
- Black Pepper Oil is carminative and helps remove gases, prohibit additional gas formation in the stomach and in the intestines, and inhibits bacteria that are responsible for the formation of gas.
- Use Black Pepper Essential Massage Oil to stimulant circulation throughout the body and thus assist in the regeneration body functioning.
- Breathe it in. It’s a essential oil to use for procrastination issues… get up and get going.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to soak in elasticity to weary joints and muscles. Putting a little Epsom or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Bergamot or Ginger essential oil for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.