Bergamot Essential Oil
Offering the finest quality therapeutic grade essential oils –
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Origin: Ivory Coast
Extraction Method:Cold pressed
Plant Part: rind
Strength of Aroma: Potent
Aromatic Scent: citrusy, slightly floral
inspirational, inner strength, anxiety, depression and stress related conditions; acne, boils, greasy complexion; insect bites and insect repellent; ; sore throat, mouth infections, cold sores; loss of appetite, flatulence; colds, fever, flu.
- Bergamot essential oil stimulates hormonal secretions, thereby helping to maintain proper metabolic rates. This stimulating effect also increases the secretion of digestive juices, bile and insulin, thereby aiding digestion, proper absorption of nutrients, assimilation and decomposition of sugar and the resultant lowering of blood sugar.
- This oil is antibiotic and disinfectant in nature. It inhibits the growth of germs, virus, fungi and infections, including those of the skin. If regularly used with bathing water, the skin and hair remains protected from infections and become shiny. It also cures infections of the colon, intestines, urinary tract and kidneys.
- Bergamot essential oil reduces the feeling of pain in the body by stimulating secretions of hormones which lessen sensitivity of nerves to pain. As such, it is very helpful in case of headaches, sprains, muscle aches.
- Bergamot essential oil kills worms, and it is a subtle and fragrant choice for children who have contracted worms. Intestinal worms can result in malnourishment and other serious deficiencies including various forms of anemia, so eliminating these worms, particularly in growing children, is a very important application of bergamot essential oil.
- It can also be applied on unhealthy, infected teeth or used as a mouthwash to kill oral germs and protect teeth from the development of cavities.
- Bergamot Essential Massage Oil can be used for stress, tension, SAD, PMS, skin problems, compulsive eating, postnatal depression, colds and flu, anxiety, depression, exhaustion and anorexia nervosa.
- Add a few drops into a room diffuser to add exhilaration to each waking moment – more refreshing than a morning cup of caffeine. Make it a part of your daily rituals.
- Add several drops into warm bath water to ease depression, respiratory problems, colds and flu, PMS and SAD. Putting a little Epsom salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt in the bath water increases the therapeutic quality of the treatment. Himalayan Crystal Salt feeds the body with natural minerals which may not be present in one’s dietary intake.
- Add a little Black Pepper and Clary Sage essential oils for an extra boost. Relax, re-charge, release imbalances NOW.
- Blending: Bergamot Oil blends well with Clary Sage, Frankincense, Mandarin, Jasmine, Black Pepper, Cypress, Geranium, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Orange, Rosemary, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang Oil.
There are no reviews yet.