Bergamot Essence Oil
The Purple People Market Place Bergamot essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Aromatherapy uses & benefits: Bright, cheerful, opens the heart to love & life, confidence, enhances sensuality, success, wealth
Aroma: citrus fruity and sweet with a warm spicy floral quality
Historical facts and legends: Reported to have gotten its name from the Italian city Bergamot in Lombardy, where it’s popularity blossomed. Another report states that the name bergamot came to be used for this flower due to entire plant emitting a strong fragrance similar to that of the tropical tree orange bergamot.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Bergamot essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Bergamot essence oil is moderately strong. Nice aroma to use in an aromatherapy diffuser on a cold winter day.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on alight bulb ringor in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in roomor car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scentsimply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Bergamot essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.