Basil Essential Oil
Offering the finest quality therapeutic grade essential oils –
poured into the bottle size of your choice.
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves and flowers
- Strength of Aroma: Potent
- Aromatic Scent: warm, herbaceous
- Basil essential oil can be used to treat diarrhea, cough, mucous discharges, constipation, indigestion, and skin diseases.
- It can be applied topically and massaged into the skin. It enhances the luster of dull-looking skin and hair. It is also commonly used to treat the symptoms of acne and other skin infections.
- Basil essential oil improves blood circulation and helps to increase and optimized various metabolic functions of the body.It is ophthalmic and can quickly relieve bloodshot eyes.
Mental and Emotional Therapeutic Properties:Basil essential oil has a refreshing effect when smelled , and is used for treating nervous tension, mental fatigue, melancholy, migraines and depression. Due to it’s calming nature, this essential oil provides mental strength and clarity.
Blending: Basil essential oil blends well with bergamot, clary sage, clove bud, geranium, lime, lemon, hyssop, juniper, eucalyptus, neroli, marjoram, rosemary, and lavender.
Please note: Always consult a health care practitioner.