Arabian Musk Essence Oil
The Purple EcoVillage Arabian Musk essence oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting; purely some of the best fragrance available. This high grade oil is excellent for use in aromatherapy diffusers; formulating cosmetics; freshening potpourri; massage oils; bath oil… and of course, as a perfume body oil – to smell just truly wonderful.
Description:clean light musky aroma; clear color; thick consistency
Aromatherapy Benefits: friendship, pleasant, mellow
History and legend: Musk oil has been used since time antiquity. Because of the known fact that musk retains its singular aroma for a long time, it had been added to the mortar during the construction of mosques in the ancient Middle East. In the provincial city of Tabriz in Iran, a mosque was built about 600 years ago known as the fragrant because it’s walls still exude the pungent smell of musk. Musk is also widely used by African and Tibetan healers for vitality.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Arabian Musk essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Arabian Musk essence oil is one of the traditional musk oils with a very light musky aroma. Definitely an oil for companionship.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ringor in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in roomor car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scentsimply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Arabian Musk essence oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.