Reverend Nazirmoreh’s Anointing Oil
Description: deep spicy aroma; dark brown color; thick consistency
Energetics: centering, stillness
Aromatherapy properties: For consciousness expansion & further spiritual development. Protective, centering, aid to meditation, profound.
The EcoVillage’s Anointing Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting… truly some of the best fragrance available. Poured up fresh into the bottle size of your choice.
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere. It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ring or in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in room or car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scent simply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by oils to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.