Almond Essence Oil
The EcoVillage’s Almond Essence Oil is uncut, alcohol free, long lasting truly some of the best fragrance available. Poured up fresh ~ into the bottle size of your choice.
General Fragrance Oil Uses:
- Household Freshening – Add a few drops of Almond essence oil inside the trash can, laundry wash, dryer sheet, drain, potpourri, vacuum bag filter, or on a tissue for placement in drawers and closets.
The Fragrant Corner
Almond essence oil has a very pleasant sweet aroma with a citrus after note. This fragrance reminds one of a bright sunny day.
- Diffusing – Diffusing oil is one of the best ways to infuse the healing aromas into the atmosphere.It can be as simple as adding a few drops of oil on an upright light bulb, on a light bulb ringor in a lit candle. Other methods include using a plug-in roomor car diffuser. One of the most widely used methods is using an aromatherapy oil diffuser and pendant diffuser.
- Bath – Add a few drops of oil to running bath water and mix well before getting into the tub. Enjoy a wonderful scented bath soak.
- Massage – Create your own massage oil scentsimply add a few drops oil to 1 ounce carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil or Sweet Almond oil base. Keep away from eyes and genital areas.
- Product Scenting – Create scented products by adding Almond Essence Oil to un-scented base products such as shampoo, liquid soap base, body lotion base, room spray base, moisturizing body gel base.
- …and as a fragrance perfume body oil to smell just truly wonderful.